So as you know it was only last week i was awarded my first Liebster award.....now it seems i must be doing something right as iv been awarded 2 more this week.....so thank you to the lovely Honey Do's and Product Reviews and Lola and Behold !!
So iv decided to combine the 2......
Rules for the award: Each person must post eleven things about themselves. Answer the eleven questions the tagger has set for you. Come up with eleven other questions for the people that you are going to tag. Choose eleven people (with less than 200 followers) and tag them in your post, no tagbacks. Follow the tagger and visit at least three of the nominees.
11 things about me
My jack russell dog has a weird habit of humping my cat
I used to have such long hair that i could sit on it
When i worked as an entertainer, my entrance music at one point was 'Frankie' by sister sledge (sad i know)
Im an old skool vinyl junkie and have boxes of 12" records in my attic
I never sunbathe - ever and use factor 30+ at all times
Iv been a karaoke host
I used to work abroad
I used to be alot bigger but lost over 2 and half stone...yey me
Iv been married for over 11 years
He proposed to me after 2 weeks and i said yes
I despise anything with coriander in - evil stuff
Honey Do's Questions:
- What is your favourite season/time of year and why?
Love the summer (when we have one) even though im not a sun worshipper i just love the warm weather!!
- What is your number one guilty pleasure (could be food or anything else)?
Going to Take That concerts - i dont even own an album of theirs...but when they are touring i always bag a ticket and scream like a little girl!!
- When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
What i am now...a graphic designer
- If you had the power to change one thing about yourself (appearance or otherwise) what would it be?
Lose weight....about a stone and a half would be great
- What type of hobbies do you have other than blogging?
Im a mum of 2 so dont get much chance for hobbies, love designing stuff, jewellery making, internet junkie and going out with the girls!! oh and spending quality time with my hubbie!
- If you could eat only one things for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Do you believe there is life on other planets?
Yep...surely we cant be the only living thing out here in the universe!!
- What have you never tried, but would really like to someday?
Maybe a bungie jump.......
- What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done?
Say goodbye to my dad when i knew he was dying. He was in hospital up north and i would not of got there in time as he was so ill....the decision was made he was too ill to operate so the hospital arranged for him to speak to me on the phone, he wasn't aware they couldn't save him.....i had to keep my composure and not let on i was saying goodbye, he sounded so fragile...it really broke me......hardest thing ever!
- If you were filling a time capsule to be opened by your great-grandchildren, what would you put in it?
oh god probably some gadgets, cds, newspaper, photos.....that sort of thing!
- If you were invisible for just one day where would you go and what would you do? Why?
Probably sneak about in David Beckhams house...obviously when Victoria was away!!
Lola and Beholds Questions
- What inspired you to start a blog?
mmm not sure really...was always interested in the blogging concept...so thought id just give it a go....and bam here i am!!
- What beauty product were you most excited about and then most disappointed about when you finally tried it?
ooh god id have to think about that one.......Id say Clinique Dramatically Different moisturiser........loads of hype....i thought it was very meh!!
- What is your long-term aim for blogging?
Im looking to totally redesign my blog, gain more followers and increase page views, always looking to improve on what im doing.....who knows where it may lead!
- What is your favourite book?
Im not a book person, short attention span....can i have a magazine instead...have to say Glamour or Company
- What is your favourite film?
Christ too many to say.....love a good horror or disaster/sci fi movie
- What is your favourite beauty brand?
Havent really got one......im more of a love all type of girl!
- What is your 'can't live without' lip balm?
My figs and Rouge all purpose balm is the one always in my handbag
- And your 'can't live without' hair product?
Redken Colour in Fire - keeps my red hair super red in between salon visits
- If you could live by one motto, what would it be?
You only live once, so make the most of every minute!
- Whose blog inspires you the most?
Theres some amazing blogs out there......to pic one would be too hard.....ill have to get back to you on that!!
- What is your biggest fear
Getting old....oh and being on my own.
- Most embarrassing situation you have ever been in?
- Which blog post are you most proud of and why?
- Whats your top blogging tip?
- If you are only allowed to use 3 beauty products for the rest of your life...which 3 would you choose?
- Describe your morning ritual?
- Top 3 tracks on your ipod at the moment?
- If you could be one woman in the world, who would you choose and why?
- Best online clothing store?
- Best bargain so far in 2012?
- Worst date you've ever been on?
- G string or boyshorts?
And instead of me picking 22 nominees for the award.....ill pick 11.....otherwise ill be here forever: So heres my top 11 blogs i award the Liebster to:
- The Treasure Chest
- Rave or Rant
- Lauras little Secret
- The Beauty Shelf
- Beauty Rambles
- The OMG Diaries
- Lovely Organic
- Beauty Ramblings
- Betsy Boat
- Peach Closet
- Aqueela Keelas Blog