31 January 2014

MUA Cream Blush and Lipstick

Blush and lipstick

Now i have to admit that blusher has never been key product in my make up bag. I'm pale....very pale and has always steered clear i guess for fear of the 'freaky doll face look'.

A cream blush recently landed on my desk from My Beauty Compare which is a rather fab comparison site for beauty.

MUA Blush

These blushes from MUA are retailing for the ridiculously small price of just £2. They come in 4 shades and the one i have above is Dolly which i can only describe as a very pale coral colour.

The blusher comes in a highly blendable and easy to apply cream which allows for layering to increase the pigmentation of the blush so you can switch from barely there to rose pinched cheeks.

As far as blush goes i do really like the subtle shade of this, will it convert me.....not sure yet but if your a blush fan then you cant go much wrong with this.....and at £2 a throw it ain't going to break the bank either.

Blush and lipstick swatches

In addition to the blush as was also sent the mysteriously named Lipstick Shade 3 from MUA. 
Again the price is amazing at just £1 and the lipstick comes in 15 shades.

Lipstick

The lipstick comes in fairly standard packaging with a glass base showcasing the colour. Weirdly this base unscrews and you have a separate little pot of colour....no idea why but i assume you can use with a lip brush.

Anyway this shade on first glance seems to be quite a bright cherry pink, not the sort of colour i would normally go for...but i have to say i was pleasantly surprised. Application is effortless, just the right consistency and not too dry.....the pigment is bright but not overly and i have to say the colour totally won me over. Staying power isn't bad but found it disappear after eating so you will have to reapply through the day, but for £1 this little lippie is pretty damn fab.....so much so I'm definitely going to be bagging me a few of the other colours as well!!


Lipstick swatch

Have you tried any of the products above?...what did you think? You can purchase them both direct from the MUA website and the usual high street retailers.

Thank you to Beauty Compare for providing these samples for review. Beauty Compare are a price comparison site as well as a personalised product matcher. A global network of personalised unbiased recommendations from women just like you and me.

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I love MUA lipsticks, my favourite one at the moment has to be shade 11!

    Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got that exact lipstick! It doesn't last very long, but I really don't care for a quid, aha xx Rebecca - UK fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your site through google.Thanks for sharing i really love lipstik .I am watching Women Dresses . Its interesting ..

    ReplyDelete

Like the post? Would love your feedback...leave me your comments and links as ill always check out your blog in return!!
Toxy xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...